Yanchep Lagoon Primary School
Yanchep Lagoon Primary School caters to kids from Kindergarten through to Year 6. Located at 15 Primary Road, Yanchep, it offers a number of specialist teaching programs, with a focus on science, music, and additional languages.
As well as a strong focus on numeracy and literacy, the school features:
- A Positive Behaviour School (PBS) framework that utilises the Dojo reward system to acknowledge the positive day-to-day behaviours of its students
- Noongar and Indonesian Languages classes as part of its Languages Other Than English program
- Comprehensive Individual Education Plans for all Special Needs students, developed collaboratively with parents and staff
- A Tiny Tots program for pre-Kindergarten children, and an after-school sporting activities program.
The school is set to grow, with a number of buildings on the old Yanchep District High School site set to be demolished in the coming years to make way for new facilities.
To learn more about the school, and how you can enroll your child, visit their official website.
Yanchep Beach Primary School
Yanchep Beach Primary School is an independent public school located at 100 Lindsay Beach Boulevard, catering to kids in pre-primary through to Year 6. It takes a whole-school approach to teaching, which takes into account the WA curriculum, but also teaches them the importance of where they fit within their local community.
Planned with modern design principles and accessible grounds, the school strives to be a ‘school of excellence’, and features:
- An early learning focus on letters and sounds, talking and writing
- A Nature Playground for outdoor learning
- Specialist music and art facilities, including a kiln
- Utilisation of the Apple technology learning platform
- The Positive Behaviour School framework
- The Fish! Philosophy and values education framework
Head to their website to find out more about the school, and how to enroll your children.
Yanchep Rise Primary School
The brand new Yanchep Rise Primary School opened in February 2021. Located at 110 Moorpark Avenue, this new Government school is currently accepting enrollment for kids in Kindergarten through to Year 6.
With state-of-the-art facilities, a dedicated early learning block, a specialised art and craft room, music centre, and a conference room, Yanchep Rise is set to become the heart of its local community. Focusing on modern and effective teaching practices, supported by a strong research base, Yanchep Rise is still offering the opportunity to become a foundation family.
To learn more about this new school, and how you can enrol your child, visit their official website.