Helpful tips on buying land
Federal Grovernment : Homebuilder
The Federal Government will give eligible Australians $25,000 to build their dream home, in an effort to boost demand in the construction sector and keep builders employed.
- The scheme will give $25,000 grants to eligible homeowners (see criteria below)
- Eligibility to Homebuilder will be be restricted to substantial renovations and the construction of new homes, with recipients required to spend at least $150,000 before being eligible.
- The grants will be means-tested (see below for criteria)
- Owner-occupiers must apply as individuals not a company or trust
- Be over 18 and an Australian Citizen
- Meet income cap (individuals earning, $125,000, couples earning < $200,000
- Spend at least $150,000 on the contracted build
- $25,000 grants to eligible individuals who enter into a building contract between 4/6/2020 and 31/12/2020
- Building a new residence as a principal place of residence valued up to $750,000 including land
- Building work must be undertaken by a licenced builder who cannot be a relative of the property owner.
The Government is requiring that all eligible builders be licensed or registered before the Government's announcement, keeping the timeframe for the scheme to six months, and having tighter eligibility for the program.
The scheme will not apply to investment properties or owners who intend on building or renovating on their own without the help of builders.
WA New home Construction Grant information ($20,000) + First Homeowners Grant ($10,000)
Two grants are available to promote investment in the WA residential market and stimulate jobs in the construction industry.
A grant of $20,000 is available for eligible applicants who
- enter into a contract to build a new home on vacant land or
- enter into an off-the-plan contract to purchase a new home as part of a single-tier development on a strata plan or other land survey type.
The contract must be entered into between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020.
First Homeowners Grant (WA) ($10,000)
First homebuyers can also access the First Home owner grant of $10,000 in WA
Land for sale | Vertex Yanchep
Now really IS the best time to buy a new home in Australia. Vertex, with a range of titled stock, is perfect place to buy now. Click the link, choose your lot and then speak to our friendly team to find out how you can get into your dream home. Don't delay!Titled Stock from $135k
Take advantage of government grants for limited time!
Contact us now about your dream home!
Grants of up to $45,000 are available from Federal and State Government. Homebuilder Grant is means tested. First Homebuyers in WA can additionally also access the First Homeowners Grant of $10,000