Save $20,000 on the first 4 LOTS*
sold at Vertex at Yanchep!
For a limited time, we have a $20,000 offer on the first 4 homesites sold in July.
If you purchase your Vertex Homesite before the end of July you will receive a $20,000 rebate which could go towards your build, furniture, garden or just a holiday. It's your choice.
Hurry these sell fast, so secure your block of land today!
$20k Fantastic Four - July Only
Vertex has blocks starting at just $155,000 and sizes from 296sqm to 450sqm.
Vertex at Yanchep is a new coastal community of 560 homes nestled into high standard, contemporary beautiful public open spaces, retained natural bushland, with an adventure playground and an extensive cycle and footpath network.
Yanchep itself is a stunning coastal community, close to world class surfing beaches, fishing spots and a beautiful lagoon to swim in during the summer months.
Our latest stage is located walking distance to the new park and just 3km from the beautiful pristine beaches and famous Yanchep Lagoon.
Hurry this offer wont last, find out more today.
Yanchep is growing fast!
Yanchep is set for huge growth in years to come, with the announcement of the future Yanchep train extension, plus new train station, that will be just 800m from Vertex. Additionall, the new Yanchep structure plan (shown to the right) will be an exciting addition to the region, with plans to deliver world-class functional health, sports and educational precincts (including private and public primary and high schools, a university and TAFE).
Now has never been a better time to buy in Vertex with so much growth planned in the area.
To call Vertex home
There are hundreds of reasons why people love living at Yanchep at Yanchep, from the awesome location to the beautiful community we are creating, but here are our Top 18 for 2018:
- Home loan interest rates are now at record lows.
Land prices are at the lowest they have been in years.
- House & Land packages have never been more affordable.
- Required home loan deposits are now very, very low.
- Keystart income limits have increased by $20,000.
- There are great stamp duty exemptions available for First Home Buyers.
- The trend towards new home investing is strengthening.
- Generous incentives are being offered by leading builders and developers.
- The WA Government has grants up to $10,000 for eligible buyers.
- Yanchep is located in one of Perth growth corridors.
- Vertex conveniently located inbetween Wanneroo Road and Marmion Avenue (which is becoming a dual carriage way in 2018).
- Yanchep is set for huge growth in years to come, with the announcement of the future Yanchep train extension, plus new train station, that will be just 800m from Vertex.
- The new yanchep regional center plans to deliver world-class functional health, sports and educational precincts (including private and public primary and high schools, a university and TAFE.
- The Yanchep lagoon and beach is just a short 2 minute drive.
- Whether you are a first home buyers, building your fifth home for your extended family or looking to downsize as you retire – a range of housing styles and land sizes are always available.
- Yanchep National park is just 2 minutes away.
- Yanchep has existing primary and high schools with further schools planned.
- Vertex is situated in the City of Wanneroo and already offers an established community.
- Vertex features numerous parks and open spaces perfect space for the kids to play.