$10,000 more reasons why to choose Vertex
For a limited time you'll love $10K off* your block.
What are you waiting for? With land for sale at Vertex starting from only $155,000 and land ranging in size from 296sqm to 494sqm - what's not to love. Don't miss your opportunity to beat the real estate market.
Signs of recovery to the housing market are emerging. You don't want to be that person saying, I wish I made the move earlier to get into a brand new home. T&C's apply*
Looking for a complete package?
At Vertex we have teamed up with some of Perth Builders to offer you some great value house and land packages in Yanchep. View packages available below:
There really is lots to love at Vertex
$10K off* lots. Hurry, ends soon. Land from $155,000.
A central park, playground and grassed kick around area.
Beaches, fishing, golf and National Parks.
Schools, shops and future rail
Close knit and neighbourly.
Now is the time to buy
Yanchep is set for huge growth in years to come, with the announcement of the future Yanchep train extension, including a new train station, that will be just 800m from Vertex.
In addition, the new Yanchep structure plan (shown to the right) will be an exciting addition to the region, with plans to deliver world-class functional health, sports and educational precincts (including private and public primary and high schools, a university and TAFE).
Now has never been a better time to buy in Vertex with so much growth planned in the area.
to Choose Vertex
There are hundreds of reasons why people love living at Yanchep at Yanchep, from the awesome location to the beautiful community we are creating, but here are our Top 18 for 2018:
- Yanchep is located in one of Perth growth corridors.
- Vertex conveniently located inbetween Wanneroo Road and Marmion Avenue (which is becoming a dual carriage way in 2018).
- The Yanchep lagoon and beach is just a short 2 minute drive.
- Whether you are a first home buyers, building your fifth home for your extended family or looking to downsize as you retire – a range of housing styles and land sizes are always available.
- Yanchep National park is just 2 minutes away.
- Yanchep has existing primary and high schools with further schools planned.
- Vertex is situated in the City of Wanneroo and already offers an established community.
- Vertex features numerous parks and open spaces perfect space for the kids to play.