Our design guidelines encourage new homeowners to adopt sustainable practices and ensure the whole neighbourhood is not only varied but is also beautiful and suited to the surrounding natural environment. That way, you get to live, work and play in a place that’s the best it can be.
Our guidelines also show how you can save money and the environment by adopting sustainable practices when you build, and when it comes time to set up your new home and garden.
Your local Council
For information on security services, shire rates or council policies please contact the City Of Wanneroo.
Telephone: General enquiries: 9405 5000
After hours: 1300 138 393
Location: City of Wanneroo Civic Centre
23 Dundebar Road, Wanneroo WA 6065
Postal Address: Locked Bag 1 Wanneroo WA 6946
Plans & Information for Buyers
Foreign Investment Review Board
If you are not a resident of Australia and wish to purchase land there are special conditions that apply. Please notify LWP at time of signing if you are not an Australian resident.
For further information, please contact the Foreign Investment Review Board
c/o Department of the Treasury
Langton Crescent, Canberra ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6263 3795
Fax: (02) 6263 2940
Once you have decided on your home design, you will need to submit your final plans into LWP for approval. This is to ensure that every home in Trinity is of a standard that contributes to the overall quality of the development. This helps to protect your investment in your home and contributes to positive capital growth for homeowners.
Before you lodge your new home plans with the Shire of Wanneroo, you are required to obtain Design Approval from LWP.
The LWP Design Approval process is as follows:
- Ensure when designing your home you refer to the requirements outlined in the design guidelines, contract of sale, individual lot plan and detailed area plan (DAP) if applicable.
- Upon completion of your design, submit in PDF format to LWP (email@example.com):
- One A3 set of plans including site plan, floor plan/s and elevations including setbacks, levels, key dimensions, roof pitches and materials.
- A completed Scheduled of External Materials (Annexure “C”).
- LWP will issue a design approval where plans appropriately comply or provide comments where a design may not comply (Allow 7-10 working days).
- Upon receipt of an approval from LWP, seek relevant approval from the Shire of Wanneroo.
There is no charge to obtain LWP’s approval.
When it comes time to move into your new home, you will receive LWP’s unique eco-logical front garden design package; a practical way to create water-wise, sustainable gardens. You will be required to contact our team 6 weeks before you move in, to arrange your garden design consultation along with your fencing.
To email our team to arrange your fencing and landscaping, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org